Monday to Friday, 9:00 a. m. to 3:00 p. m.
Information for the bulletin should be into the office at 58 Seguin Street, Parry Sound, ON, P2A 1B6, 705.746.9612, by noon on Wednesday please. Please note that from Friday, June 5 and the following Fridays until Friday, September 4 inclusive, the Church Office will be closed as Les Norrie is taking vacation on those Fridays.
It’s hard to believe but there is only one week left until Drama Camp, when the approximate 30 children that have registered to take part will be here each morning for a week practising and rehearsing to present a spectacular performance on Friday evening, July10. With all the hard work that they will be doing, they will definitely work up appetites. With this in mind, if you would like to volunteer providing some simple snack/snacks for them to enjoy, please sign up with your name and phone number on the list provided on the Bulletin Board, and Dot Joice will be in touch with you concerning what to provide. Thank you.
The Par Pre-Authorized Remittance) Program
We have been truly blessed by your committed financial support through the years. As we look at areas that can help us to cut down on some costs, we would like to highlight the PAR program.
What Is PAR?
PAR or Pre-Authorized Remittance is a “direct debit” program that allows people to support their church through an automatic monthly withdrawal from their bank account.
Benefits to SL Andrew’s …..
- It saves time and work for those who count offerings each week We will reduce the expense of supplying offering envelopes (cost for the 2015 was approximately $600.00)
- Reduction of bank service charges. We have the best ‘business account plan’ available but because we deposit a significant amount of cash, coin and cheques we generally exceed our plan so we are then billed extra).
- Less paper to store – the Government requires we keep the current year of envelopes plus three years prior and our storage space is very limited.
- PAR enables us to plan for our monthly financial commitments and increases our overall financial stability.
Benefits to you …
- If you have automatic withdrawals from your bank account to pay your bills, taxes, or mortgage, then you already understand the PAR principle.
- Ensures regular monthly givings to help our church’s ministry even when you are away.
- No more writing a cheque or carrying cash each week when you come to church — or having to remember your offering!
We encourage those who are not already on PAR to seriously consider participating. Set-up is very easy. Simply fill out a form and provide a ‘void’ cheque. Forms are available at the side ofthe sanctuary in the wooden cabinet or fromthe Church Office. If you have further questions, please speak with:
- Karin Cowan 705.774.9314
- Bonnie Ramsay, 705.746.6272
- Leslie Norrie, in the Church Office 705.746.9612
As we increase our PAR numbers we will reduce our bank charges, envelope costs, and paper usage. Thank you so much for seriously considering this option of giving.