Beautiful Africa:The Music Video from Watoto on Vimeo. This choir will visit St Andrews on June 3, 2014
Watoto Children's Choir is coming on June 3rd to St. Andrew's. We are looking for billets for 22 children. We have received the particulars for the billets. One adult from the Watoto group accompanies 2-3 children and looks after all their needs regarding personal hygiene, etc. The children are happy to share a bed and are comfortable with pillows and blankets on the floor. There are 11 boys, 11 girls, four women, and four men. The host/hostess is asked to provide breakfast and a bagged lunch. As well, we are looking for volunteers to help with set up/take down at arrival and at departure. A free will offering will be taken at the concert. Please call Rosemary Forsythe at 705-732-8234 if you would like to help out.
As well, we are planning an early potluck dinner the evening of June 3rd. It would be welcoming to the Watoto Choir if as many as possible could attend. Please call Rosemary at 705-732-8234 for menu ideas
Kid's Klub - Thursday at 6:30 We are learning about the disciple, Judas Iscariot.
TECh - Teens Encountering CHrist - Tuesday at 6:30 pm - Our Youth Study is FUEL - The Fall
- Elder Elections: You will see that there are nomination forms in the bulletin. Please, if two of you are members of St. Andrew's and have someone in mind to nominate, please remember the following:
a) The nominee must agree to stand nominated.
b) The nominee must be a member of St. Andrew's who meets the outlined requirements.
Please note that a box has been provided at the back of the Sanctuary for depositing nominations. Please fold your completed form before dropping in the box. This box will be situated in the Sanctuary for today, April 13th and 20th. As well, there are extra nomination forms available beside the box. Thank you
- Ladies Fellowship April 14th, 2 pm, in the Fellowship Hall - 'Ladies you are all invited to come and enjoy a 'trip to Arizona' - this will help you thinking 'warm & spring'! Come and enjoy fellowship and goodies as we look ahead to Easter. All ladies are welcome!
- Fellowship Supper - Tuesday, April 15th, 5:30 pm. We will enjoy Chicken Divan, Salad, Rolls, and Cheesecake!! Sign up sheet and recipes will be posted on Bulletin Board. If you would like to contribute, but don't have time to make something, monetary donations are accepted. Thank you
- Hike for Hospice: Sunday, May 4th, 1 p. m. - Registration 12-1 p. m. Poster and Pledge Forms are on the Bulletin Board in the Church Lobby. Please consider forming a team and enjoying fellowship while walking for a good cause.
- Prayer Chain: If you are interested in receiving telephone calls regarding "Prayer Requests/Praise & Thanksgiving/Information Updates", please call Les at the Church Office, 705-746-9612. We are putting together a list possibly in a prayer chain format.
- Well, it's that time again!! Spring is almost upon us and so is baseball!! Karin Cowan is once more organizing our annual trip to Toronto to watch an exciting nine innings. This year the game is between our own Toronto Blue Jays and the St. Louis Cardinals. A quote from Karin, "in my mind a good game". So, if you would like to join in, make plans to reserve Saturday, June 7th, and save up $72.00. Departure times, etc., will be available later. Payment should be in by April 30th, and cheques should be made payable to St. Andrew's. You can drop off payment at the church office between 9-3 pm, Monday to Friday. Please sign up with your name and telephone number on the bulletin board in the lobby.